frothy milk and creme



i realize how important it is to drink milk, but i have never been a very big fan. often, i use 1/2 cup on my morning cheerios or granola, but to just pour a glass for drinking is more difficult for me.


since i have studied the benefits of the dash diet, i know the importance of having milk in my daily routine. so, i needed to find a way to work skim milk into my healthy eating regime.


this keurig milk or creme frother is just wonderful. i can use 1/2 cup of milk, and within minutes i have a foamy froth for cafe latte or just to eat with a spoon. somehow the dense full liquid taste of milk transforms into a froth of light and delicious foam. this has changed my idea of milk drinking and shall quickly become a routine for my improved health. just wonderful!

Comments