welcome

Come along with me as I journal about my latest cooking and gardening adventures. Discover what grows in my zone five garden, and see what new recipes I try from my cookbook collection each week.



As I share recipes and information from my kitchen, I invite readers to comment and share ideas along with me in this blog. I am looking to increase followers to my blog, so that I may learn more about cooking and gardening.



Since moving to Midland, Michigan, I have been reading and researching many cooking journals, cookbooks and collected recipes from the past thirty years. Organizing pictures of gardens I enjoy has also been a joy for me, as I continue to learn about garden design and horticulture.

angel food cakes

angel food cakes
this kitchen is seasoned with love

Monday, May 3, 2010

vegetable side dish

as a side dish for grilled chicked, i mixed zucchini slices, grape tomatoes, some pineapple slices, red pepper and one sliced onion together and grilled on the stove top yesterday. i added some basil, parsley, salt and pepper and this side dish was quite tasty. for the chicken, i used thyme from my garden. this meal was ready in less than an hour and was delicious served with cibatta bread, heated with a dash of olive oil and herbs on the top... quick, easy, and oh sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment