fall window boxes and outdoor decorations

on a recent trip to petoskey, Michigan, i admired several fall window box displays.  the speciality shops in town seem to decorate their windows beautifully with natural materials each season.  i am always pleased to see how beautiful the shops look both indoors and for their window shoppers.


arrangements can be found hanging on the sides of the buildings, and in large heavy urns to welcome guests into the various cute gift shops.

by using a variety of colors, shapes and textures, these arrangements attract attention and provide a lovely street scape for a sidewalk display.

each display is unique.  i plan to use some of these design techniques for my own fall porch display next year.  i find them quite appealing. 

Comments

  1. Hi Karen,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Petoskey to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment