a thank you to my blog followers

dear blog followers,
i want you to know how much i appreciate you following my blog, especially those of you who email me when you have enjoyed a recipe.  many of you have told me that you have tried something totally new and have enjoyed reading and following my adventures in cooking.

my blog has been available on mobile devices, but has been newly formatted for the iPhone touch screen.  if you have an iPhone, i encourage you to check it out, as it will load very quickly and provide a nice abbreviated post of the recipes. 

also, my blog has been adapted for the ipad, and has another totally different look which may please you as well.  i encourage you to check it out and let me know by email what you think of these new templates.

if you have a kindle, you may want to have the blog loaded onto your e-reader.  amazon.com asked me about a month ago if i would like angel food garden formatted for the kindle and i agreed.  if you are interested, you can sign up for a 14 day free trial on your kindle.  here is the link for that format:

http://www.amazon.com/angel-food-garden/dp/B006HA13GW

please stay in touch with me, comment on the blog, and click the follow word at the top of the blog, to receive an email when i post to the blog.  i would love to have more official followers. i had over 600 hits last month alone.  if you enjoy a recipe, please share with your friends, post to facebook or twitter.  i have provided a variety of easy ways on the blog to share with others.  thanks again for your interest and kind emails.

karen

Comments