welcome

Come along with me as I journal about my latest cooking and gardening adventures. Discover what grows in my zone five garden, and see what new recipes I try from my cookbook collection each week.



As I share recipes and information from my kitchen, I invite readers to comment and share ideas along with me in this blog. I am looking to increase followers to my blog, so that I may learn more about cooking and gardening.



Since moving to Midland, Michigan, I have been reading and researching many cooking journals, cookbooks and collected recipes from the past thirty years. Organizing pictures of gardens I enjoy has also been a joy for me, as I continue to learn about garden design and horticulture.

angel food cakes

angel food cakes
this kitchen is seasoned with love

Saturday, October 6, 2012

frozen grapes

frozen grapes have become my new "go-to" snack food.  they are simply amazing.  enough said.  i simply purchase the grapes, wash them and store them in the freezer.  when i feel like a quick healthy snack, i take a few grapes out of the bag.

the grapes are refreshing and very tasty.  it is difficult to believe that something so easy could be so good.  i am thinking that i may have to give them up for the winter months, as they really cool me down quickly.

i have only tried seedless purple grapes, but i imagine concord blue grapes would be spectacular, as they are my all time favorite type of grapes.

let me know if you like them too !



No comments:

Post a Comment