welcome

Come along with me as I journal about my latest cooking and gardening adventures. Discover what grows in my zone five garden, and see what new recipes I try from my cookbook collection each week.



As I share recipes and information from my kitchen, I invite readers to comment and share ideas along with me in this blog. I am looking to increase followers to my blog, so that I may learn more about cooking and gardening.



Since moving to Midland, Michigan, I have been reading and researching many cooking journals, cookbooks and collected recipes from the past thirty years. Organizing pictures of gardens I enjoy has also been a joy for me, as I continue to learn about garden design and horticulture.

angel food cakes

angel food cakes
this kitchen is seasoned with love

Thursday, November 29, 2012

great lakes tea and spice

great lakes tea and spice company offers an incredible variety of artisan tea and herbal tisane blends ranging from black, oolong, green, and white.  a majority of them are certified organic, single estate teas, while others have been carefully blended with spices, herbs, and inspired flavor combinations.  all of the tea blends are of premium to superior quality from hand-selected growers throughout the world.

these teas are sold in many locations up North in Michigan.  i have found several favorites at the store in glen arbor, which i truly enjoy.  roasted almond delight, orange cream smoother, and organic toasted coffee almond are among the best flavors of tea around.

loose teas used in a tea ball impart the freshest flavor and taste.  since i sample many different teas throughout the year, i am certain to recommend several different tastes.  however, tea from great lakes tea and spice never disappoints me.  i look forward to a moment with the tea to just savor the flavor and relax.

for more information, follow this link:
            https://teaandspice.com/category.php?id_category=38











No comments:

Post a Comment